In the first game of the World Series this vendor scored a home run with his spot-on peanut toss waaaaaaay up to the upper deck of Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Unfortunately for the Royals, it was one of the best plays of the game. The team lost to the San Francisco Giants 7-1.
- Burger joint owner tells female reporter: ‘I would love to see my meat in your mouth’
- Nailed! Check out conservative journalist dogging Pelosi over sweetheart deal with Dem mega-donor
- Power Grid Expert: New federal “reliability” standard lulls nation into false sense of security
- Creepy up-close video of a giant bug being removed from guy’s ear
- Erick Erickson: People Who Believe In Evolution Are Dumb And Jealous
- 5 Things We Learned from This Weekend's College Football Games
- Obama administration instructs schools on how to handle bullying against kids with food allergies
- ‘In your face,’ PC police! Redskins owner takes awesome picture at football game
October 31, 2014, 2:12 pm
Pastors all across the country have received an “ominous warning”Read more...
NBC has recently predicted that in 2017, all of AmericaRead more...
Federal officials have threatened law enforcement agents with termination andRead more...
By Pete Kasperowicz Just a day after announcing his resignationRead more...
First hint…she’s unrepentant. The disgraced former director of the IRS’Read more...
A real-life horror story is playing out in Africa asRead more...